Thursday, June 12, 2008

Job Interview

I had a job interview for a real full-time job with benefits today. I will find out sometime next week if I got the job or not, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It is working at the Village at Pelham facility on highway 14. I have applied for several jobs there at the new hospital that will be opening in October, but this position wasn't at the hospital...it is at the medical complex. They are expanding a department that I have applied to already and decided to call me in for an interview this time. I think it went well...but what do I know...If it were up to me I'd be ruling the world by now ;) If you think about it over the weekend, I would appreciate any prayers regarding my job situation...I really feel like the Village at Pelham is where I am meant to be. It is a very relaxing atmosphere...not as impersonal and unfeeling as things in the big house (the main hospital). Maybe my next post will be that I have a job!!!!

No comments: