Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day Off



Since I'm not used to "working" outside the house, I now have something new to get used to...a day off! On one of my first days off, I decided to get caught up on things that needed doing around the house - the first was sewing. Some of you know that I have had a bag of sewing that I intended to work on while helping Sandra recuperate after her surgery in December. Well - that bag of sewing is what I tackled. All of the sewing was Nick's babies that had stuffing coming out...so it was like Christmas and Birthday for Nick all day.

So here Nick is on the bed with all of his new...mended...babies. Is my child spoiled or what - nobody needs that many toys. It's amazing how much more productive you are when you have a "day off" from something rather than...oh...just not working at all for 2 years.


We had a joint birthday dinner with my family for Me and Danny on Saturday night. This was great fun for Nick when we got home because that meant there were...........BAGS! Nick of course thought the presents were for him. As soon as we came in, I put the bags on the pool table and here is where Nick sat for quite a long time waiting for someone to give him his bags.


He stayed like that for a while. Unfortunately, I missed the photo of him standing - he only sat like this after he wore out from standing on his hind legs trying to get the bags. He just thinks that anyone who comes here comes to see him and anything that comes into the house is brought to him...Did I mention SPOILED??


No comments: