Monday, May 19, 2008

Kitchen Work??

Saturday before last I set out to clean out, reorganize, and re-paper my kitchen cabinets. I thought that sounded like fun way to spend the day. My friend Leigh had offered to help me with this back before Christmas and this was the first chance I had to get started. Never one to miss a photo op, Leigh grabbed this photo of me re-papering the cabinet over the refrigerator. It's okay Danny, I was carefull and Leigh was there to dial 911.

So, here I am just working away. Shortly after this photo, we took a quick break...that was the beginning of the end. After relaxing for few, Leigh decided to take a little nap, just 30 minutes. Two hours later here is my kitchen help.Leigh (and Baby West) and Nick had a nice afternoon nap. That was pretty much the end of work for that day... Leigh's suppertime (morning) sickness set in after that. I did finish the cabinets and they look much better. Thanks, Leigh, for getting me started and motivated!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Isn't it the thought that counts.....At least I kept Nick occupied :)