Monday, May 5, 2008

GRADUATION

WOO HOO!!!!!!
As of Saturday Danny and I are finished with school. There is so much to tell you all about and so little time. It has been very hectic since my last post with us living in 2 different places and trying to finish school, but here goes.

1. Danny has a job. He has accepted an offer from Duke to work at the Oconee Nuclear Station. He has to report on June 2 to in-processing to start work. That is really all we know at this point...we don't know what area he will be in, shift he will be working, or anything else right night. I will keep you updated.

2. I received an award at the awards program the week before graduation...the Outstanding Administrative Office Technology Student award. I got a very nice plaque and was recognized at the awards program.

3. Did I mention that Danny and I both graduated last Saturday?? We are now both Honor Graduates from Spartanburg Community College. We walked at the commencement and were recognized as graduating with honors, which was very special. After that, we went to a reception for Danny's class at the Marriott as they are the inaugural class in Radiation Protection Technology.

I have all sorts of pictures to upload but will get around to that later. I have more important things to do this morning...like finding me a job. I have an interview lined up today that I have to get to, and then who knows after that, but I've got to get on the ball and return to the RWW (real world of work).

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Congrats on Graduation..Mrs 4.0! I know you & Dano are glad this is all over. I am very proud of both of you!