Friday, March 28, 2008

Golf

Today was a really great day for golf, and Josh, Danny, and I took full advantage of it. The weather was almost perfect - the wind could have been a little less. It was a great way to unwind. We played at the Rock at Jocassee, which is a new course for me. It is a really pretty course that was fun to play. I imagine it will be really beautiful once everything starts to grow and bloom. We all had some good shots and some bad shots. I happened to have a few great shots all together on the same hole. To start with, my tee shot hit the cart path and took an amazing bounce toward the green. My second shot (on a par 4) caught in a gust of wind and sailed into the flag. Unfortunately it didn't drop into the hole, but it was close and I was happy with the par I ended up with on that hole. I think we are all looking forward to playing the course again.

No comments: