Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter Monday

Today was a big day for us. Danny had his interview with Duke for his job once he finishes his internship. We probably won't know anything until May. They are supposed to send out offers the first of May and are anticipating starting the new graduates to work on June 2. I don't guess we'll know until then which plant he will be working at. I still don't know anything for sure about a job for me but have reason to be hopeful that there will be something for me at the hospital.

More importantly - It is only 40 days until graduation!!!!!!! I am so ready.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

The countdown has begun!!!
Can't wait until both of you are working like the rest of us! I am sure Danny gave a great interview, now we just need to find out where both of you will be working.