Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finally!!!

Today is the day that I have been waiting for all year...ALMOST as important as graduating and landing the big job...Football season kicks off in just over 13 hours. Danny and I are going to the game. As it turns out, the person that normally opens at work had to go to the hospital today for a class and they asked if I would mind coming in early and that I would be able to leave early.... WOO-HOO!!!! That made my day - it's that much earlier that we will be able to hit the road. In preparation for the game, I slept in this morning since Danny is off all day...I didn't get up until 5:40 which is 2-1/2 hours longer than usual. I could rest on the way to the game, but...I'm sure I'll be too excited to even try to take a nap. Hopefully, it won't be too late, and since Danny is off tomorrow as well, I can sleep in again, probably getting about the same amount of sleep as usual. That's all for now....Cheer for the Gamecocks tonight at 8:00...Hooray for football season.

2 comments:

Robin said...

BOOOOOO Gamecocks!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leigh said...

Have a GREAT time ! GO COCKS!